Please note our new address:
Suite 226, 4411 16 Avenue NW
Welcome to Align Health & Wellness
90 percent of our brain's energy goes to resisting gravity, leaving 10 percent for things such as thought, healing and metabolism. At Align Health & Wellness we use the NUCCA chiropractic procedure coupled with biomechanical foot and gait assessment to improve your relationship with gravity. It is the goal of Align Health & Wellness to bring together the four major components of health: body balance, emotional wellbeing, nutritional support and functional exercise. We refer to these components as “Balance, Thought, Fuel and Function”.